We are reseller of premium user accounts, which enable high-speed access to file-sharing services. WE DO NOT SELL CONTENT (files), but only services – premium user accounts for high speed access, which are just a short sequence of letters and numbers and acts as an access code and is not a multimedia, text, executable, graphical or any kind of any other file and can not be treated as content. You can find the list of the services we sell on our home page. However we take very seriously any intellectual property rights infringement concerning the files hosted on the file-sharing services, with which we collaborate, so please email us at email@example.com if you have any doubts about legitimacy of any files placed on any of the file-sharing services. In such cases you are kindly requested to provide us with the following accurate information:
- Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are located, they are covered by a single notification that can consist of a representative list of such works (but not only).
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed .Please include a description of the material to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the person providing the notification, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that the person providing notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law. (Take into account that under the EUCD/DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that content is infringing may be subject to liability.)
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
If you will not provide us with the aforementioned information please be aware that your claim could be considered as calumny and damage to good name and reputation.
We are very much willing to assist in preventing illegal activities of any of the file-sharing services, so you are kindly asked to provide us with the most detailed, reasoned and documented information about real or potential violations.
We sell premium accounts to authorized file-sharing services only and if a file-sharing service will be officially prohibited by international organizations or a court we will immediately stop selling its premium access codes or accounts.